3/21/11

Monday, Monday.




Yup.


Still, life is really good. :D


A couple of things, in case you missed it...


HoCoRising is working on a really cool project to end homelessness in Howard County. Phase one of the initiative is to raise money for the Grassroots Crisis Intervention Center. There's also a "Team Anonymous" challenge via Sarah Says. I talked a little while ago about how awesome it is when people harness the power of the internets for good. If you can, please help support this great initiative. 


You can also check out a detailed post on the HoCo Homeless situation and current initiatives on HoCoConnect.


HCR, HowChow, and Patch also posted that Michael's in KC is closing tomorrow. Sad news.


WB meets Max, a yellow lab, at the Howard County Animal Welfare Society. Sadly, there are always fur friends that need forever homes. He says Max is a very sweet one.


53 Beers gives his take on the Harper's Choice Village Warbanner Logo (and several other things).


Erinn has started weekly Peeps Jousting on her blog. Someone call PETA. 


Remember the Bucket List Blogfest? Jeff has already knocked one item off his list.




Finally, O'Shanks got engaged this weekend!!!!! I will let the number of exclamation points I've used say the rest, although I will add that I look forward to the future with my amazing man, and am so glad to be a part of his wonderful family (and that he's a part of mine).

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Wishing you a long and happy life together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!!

    My husband and I got married in Howard County less than a year ago, so if you need help with coordination here, feel free to contact me.

    ReplyDelete