5/25/13

What you missed, Part 2: Alias.

As much as I like writing... sometimes pictures just work better.

So what else did you miss the last 18 months? I already mentioned my thesis defense. Two days later, I got a new name. 










Credits (local vendors in bold and italics)
Photos - Valerie Usui Photography (or, local at time of booking/wedding planning)
Dress/Alterations - Columbia Bridal Boutique / Silver Threads Alterations
Tuxes - Men's Warehouse
Rings - Helzberg and Silver Sparrow Designs
Flowers - Wedideas
Flask - Marotte Leather
Cake - Debi's Cake Studio
Cake Topper - Mudcards
Venue/Food - Baldwin's Station
First Look Photo Venue - A Likely Story Bookstore

2 comments:

  1. Right, what your readers don't see in these pictures is the big red S on your chest ... for Super Woman!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful, joyful event! It is mind boggling to me that anyone could manage 2 huge life events within 2 days so successfully (and look so calm!).

    ReplyDelete