3/2/11

Bucket List Blogfest: Promo 2

Have you signed up for the Bucket List Blogfest? It's open to everyone - the more the merrier!


If you're not sure and have questions, I have composed a simple FAQ.


What is a BlogFest?
A blog fest is a virtual "blog party" in which a group of bloggers make a themed post on the same day. 


What if my blog is a 'topics' blog?
The items you post are entirely up to you. Is your blog a travel blog? List the places you want to go! Is your blog a food blog? List the five meals you most want to try! And so on. Feel free to put your own spin on the "Bucket List" - or just make a slight deviation from your normal content.


When do I post? Where?
Post your entry on your blog on Friday, March 11. Other blogfest participants will be able to access it via the links on the blogfest pages.


What else do I do on March 11?
Visit other blogfest blogs! This is a great way to connect with other blogs and bloggers.


What are the rules?
Easy! Sign up with the Linky Widget below. Post your entry on your blog on Mar 11.






And that's it! Can't wait to read your entries. Thanks to all those who have signed up already!




For those of you who just can't wait to join in some sort of blogging festivity... there's a cool one over on Something Else to Distract me on March 4: "Gone but not forgotten" television!






3 comments:

  1. Yay! I always talk about things I want to do, but have not made an official bucket list. Great idea!

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed looking through everyones Bucket List and got a lot of ideas for my neverending life-to-do-list! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete