4/15/11

M: Maryland Homebrew



We're pretty lucky in Columbia. We've got a lot of cool things - not the least of which is access to a huge, well-stocked store for homebrewing beer and wine (yes, wine). I meant to get over there, ask some questions, and take some pictures... but I didn't. 

So I'm turning the keyboard over to Matt for a GUEST POST all about MD Homebrew.



Dear internet people, 


Maryland Homebrew is in Columbia.  (If you are reading this please send help.)  The store is well stocked with beer and wine homebrewing supplies.  (I have been asked to write this post about Maryland Homebrew, but I am not feeling very creative tonight.)  I guess we are pretty lucky.  (Alas, it's far too late for me to put a paper mache head on my pillow and tunnel my way out.)  You should get over there and ask some questions, maybe take some pictures.  (Plan B, involving mostly whining, was also a bust...my pleas for clemency are returned with "the look".)  Did I mention that Maryland Homebrew is in Columbia?  (If I survive the escape, we will meet up in Switzerland for yodeling and hot chocolate.) 


M@


From the MD Homebrew Site
(see other photos from the store and events here)


Swiss Yodelers
By Moen Photo Service, La Crosse, WI (Wisconsin Historical Society)
[Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons



M is for Maryland Homebrew, providing area homebrewers with supplies and information.


------

This post is part of the A to Z Blogging Challenge. (hocoblogs@@@) Click on The Link for more info and other participating blogs!

4 comments:

  1. The funniest blog posting yet! Great job!

    And for the record, I've been there. Nice knowledgeable folks. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for home brewing. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent post! I feel like I have learned so much!

    ReplyDelete