12/3/10

Food versus Food Friday: About

Welcome to a new weekly segment on SwimWriteRun: 


Food versus Food (FvF) Friday!


I know.  You can be excited.  The cheers are nice.  Ok...  Stop clapping now.


Now, I know what you may be thinking.  FvF?  What is that?  Are you confused and trying to do something like Man Versus Food?


Answer: No.  That guy is crazy.  There are lots of foods out there that could beat me.  Maybe.


Instead, I'm going to sample and compare foods from all around my usual stomping grounds (this is mostly Howard County).  I will select two similar items from different places, try each, and blog about them.  I might even declare a winner.


Here are the rules:

  • Items must be similar (ie, two salads; two bagels; two chicken sandwiches, etc)
  • If substitutions are made, they must be noted
  • Food should be reviewed on how it looks, smells, and tastes.
  • Prices and serving size should be recorded
  • Overall win is based on both tastiness and value



Sadly, there will be no cage match.


If you have any suggestions for contenders, please feel free to leave them in the comments, tweet me, or drop me an email!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maureen, great idea about the Food v. Food. I look forward to seeing the best of HoCo! Also, thanks for the info about the HoCo blogs event -was nice to meet other local bloggers!

    ReplyDelete