1/18/11

HoCo Blogger Party!

Hey everyone, in case you hadn't heard, the next HoCo Blogger party is coming up.... tomorrowThursday!  


There have been a few blogger parties so far, but this is the first one I could make.  I'm really looking forward to meeting other local bloggers at this event, hosted by 53 Beers On Tap and Computer Blues


If you blog in Howard County, or are interested in reading blogs from your community, HoCoBlogs is a great resource. There are tons of local blogs that cover all sorts of topics including Community, Food, Tech, and Arts.


The Blogger Party will be held at Second Chance Saloon, 5:30-7:30pm.  Beer, and maybe even some tasty wings, will be had by all!


HoCo Blogger Party - All that and a basket of chips (at 2nd Chance!)


Hope to see you there!

5 comments:

  1. Unfortunately I can't make it - but I think that it's Thursday, not Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops, fixed! I'm all mixed up with my days, with the short week. Thanks for the catch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting about the party, Mo. Looking forward to meeting you after reading so much of what you've been writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mo, looking forward to meeting you there tomorrow night as well! Appreciate very much all of your comments on my blog. Hunt me down (though I'm hard to miss) and I'll buy you a beer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to meeting you!

    ReplyDelete