5/8/11

Happy Mother's Day!

My mother is an amazing lady.




She's raised 6 kids. Actually, more like "is raising" 6 kids, since she can't seem to shake some of us. (Hopefully she won't change the locks.)


She is a very good person and an excellent role model.


She is very smart.


She is an awesome cook.


She is thoughtful and patient.


She loves us no matter what (and there have been some serious "no matter whats").


When I look back at my childhood, I cannot think of a time when my mother was not there when I needed her.


I'll be lucky if I can be half as good a mother as she was.




Happy Mother's Day, to my Mom, my future mother-in-law Elaine, and all the other mothers I know!  You should get to wear a superhero cape (or at least the really awesome boots).  Thanks for all the amazing things that you do.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you dear lady. It was a great mothers day because my mom was home from rehab.

    ReplyDelete