1. Grimace (Pug) has very vivid dreams. Sometimes I can hear him yelping and paddling from the next room.
2. Wearing a bright green-yellow shirt while running makes it impossible to drop a sock.
3. Bigotry can live in any zip code.
4. So can tolerance.
5. I get impatient at seminars when I realize no new information is forthcoming.
6. Bon Fresco is awesome with a capital Awesome.
7. Neglecting exercise in favor of sleeping or writing is not always a good idea.
8. Starbucks gingerbread latte is nasty. I used to have fond memories... no idea what happened.
9. I <3 my Marine. (Alright that's cheating. I already knew that.)
10. If I find myself saying 'I have nothing to do'... I'm doing it wrong.
What did you learn (or remember) last week?